MBS Masters of Business Studies (MBS) is a common purpose program in semester system, designed to enable the students to work as competent mangers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, industry, government and non-government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management.
- MBS with professional career counseling (PCC) and total professional development (TPD).
- Research-based and project oriented pedagogy.
- Continuous assessment system.(CAS)
- Teaching by high experienced and young professionals of universities and corporate houses.
- Model classes with the use of multimedia and IT
- Regular Project work, research work and paper presentation.
- Special classes with the use of multimedia and IT
- Regular assimilation with the natural, social and corporate culture through field study and hiking and tours
- Internship in banks, corporate houses and virtual world
- Involvement in training package