Texas Int’l College, which has been running excellently under Texas Int’l Education Network (2010), is a dynamic educational institution with academic programs (+2 Level) in Science, Management, Law and Humanities with outstanding Board Results of more than 94%. Texas has been founded with a set of academicians and entrepreneurs to meet the rising demand for qualified and skilled manpower in the field of Science and Technology, Management along with Hotel Management and Humanities. Since its very inception, Texas remains as an invitation to learning by both theory and practice.
Texas Int’l College has also been running BSc. CSIT, BCA, BBM, BBS, BA along with BSW programs and MBS (TU affiliate) to meet the demands in the field of Management, Information Technology and Social Sciences. Moreover, as a different sister unit of Texas, Texas College of Management and IT, Siphal, Chabahil is successfully running BBA and MBA (with 100 % success results) and is also running BIT and BCS (Cyber-Security and Network Technology) along with the core values of professional courses, mandatory internship in IT industry and Job Placement. There are professors, readers, lecturers and scholars in their respective fields who are attending Masters level, bachelor level and also for XI & XII with their up-dated knowledge.
To be the partner of educational excellence in the global community.
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of our learning experience
- World-Class Research and thinking
10 reasons to join Texas College of Management and IT
- Academic institution nurtured and groomed by dedicated academic, corporate, and social personalities.
- Collaborative partner of internationally accredited university imparting world-class education with credits transfer facility in Management and Information Technology disciplines.
- Centrally located, easily accessible from and around Kathmandu valley bestowed with a serene environment free from the crowd, noise, and pollution.
- Dedicated and qualified faculties with national and international exposures. State-of-art classrooms supported by modern technologies.
- Enriched information center with an adequate collection of textbooks, reference books, journals, newspapers, research reports, and the like.
- State-of-art, well-equipped IT labs, facilitated lounge, cafeteria providing hygienic food at affordable price.
- Internet access throughout college premises.
- Student individual ID to facilitate online teaching/learning activities.
- On-going soft skills training enabling the students to meet the emerging corporate needs beyond classroom inputs.
- Counseling Cell is driven by well exposed and experienced personality to assist the students in academic and personal endeavors.
Facilities for students
- Transportation throughout the valley
- Sophisticated computer/science lab and rich library
- Free Internet access to the students
- Educational/HM/Biology excursions and tours and various sports activities
- Wide range of Scholarships on achievement and other categories
- Cafeteria with a variety of foods
- Hostel with extra coaching classes
- Well furnished classes with CC camera in well-ventilated rooms
- Radio/TV station visit for the Mass Communication
Teaching Pedagogies at Texas
- Coursework & Assignments
- Audio Visual Tutorial
- Individual & Group Presentation
- Talk Program
- Group and Peer/Pair Discussion
- Field Visit and Study
- Guest Lectures & Information Session
- Workshops and Funshops
- Conferences & Seminars
- Resource Centre/Knowledge Corridor
- Reviews of Articles/Journals & Others
- Training and Development
- Report Writing & Term Paper
- Case Studies
- Research and Project-Based Work
- Internships and Placements
- Texas Career Day: Meet the Expert
Key Features of TIC Academic Programs
- Internationally Accepted Degrees
- T.U Equivalent
- Credit Transfer System for Bachelor Programme
- Blending of Global Teaching Pedagogies